Vivienne Dent’s training and qualifications.
I am a fully qualified Counsellor, Clinical Hypnotherapist, and EMDR practitioner and psycho sensory facilitator with over 21 years’ experience.
After a lengthy career in social work I retrained as a counsellor and as I’ve always been passionate about helping people I became interested in learning different therapies and healing energy work. I wanted to be able to treat each client holistically and learnt many techniques to bring to my therapy. I have trained and qualified in person centred counselling, which included psychodynamic, brief and solution focused counselling. CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) CBH (cognitive behavioural hypnotherapy) Bereavement counselling, Clinical hypnotherapy, Reiki (Reiki Master) Reconnective healing, Mindfulness teaching, EMDR trauma therapy, Psy- Tap (psycho-sensory techniques) Oldpain2go and Access Bars, Access facial and Access Consciousness foundation. I have attended many different training courses on energy work and personal and spiritual development.
I am fully committed to my own personal development and I regularly attend training and CPD. (continuing professional development) I mainly work with individuals aged 16 years and over.
- Advanced Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling for Bereavement
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis
- Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Hypnotherapy
- Certificate in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- EMDR level 3 certificate. EMDR European Accredited Practitioner.
- Relaxation, Meditation & Mindfulness Instructor Certificate
- Psy -Tap Certificate.
- Oldpain2go certificate.
- Reiki Master.
- Access Bars and Access Facial and Access Foundation certificates.
- C.Q.S.W. Certificate of Qualification in Social Work
I am a member of, and work within the ethical code of practices of the following professional organisations:
LCCH & BSCH www.bsch.org.uk
Access Bars. www.accessbars.co.uk